Where do you think property markets are heading?
Are property investors going to keep buying or sit tight?
Find out how you compare to the average Aussie property investor.
Property Update and Your Investment Property Magazine have teamed up to conduct the largest investor sentiment survey in Australia.
The brief survey, which poses just 20 questions at the Australian investing community, aims to uncover that state of play for investors in the current market.
“While every investor is on their own journey, it’s always insightful to know what other property investors are doing, where they are buying, and how they expect markets to perform in the short-term,” says Michael Yardney, director of Metropole Property Strategists.
- Also read:17 Sydney suburbs that are cheaper now than 5 years ago
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Should you do anything about rising interest rates?
- Also read:City centres are bouncing back – here’s what it means for our unit market in 13 Charts
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
The survey asks a number of short, insightful questions designed to reveal trends around:
- How many properties the average investor owns
- Which strategies investors favour most
- How much influence cashflow has over investment decisions
- What types of properties (and where) people are buying now
If you want to find out how you compare to the average Australian investor – are you tracking ahead of the pack, or do you have some catching up to do? – and you’d like to discover how other investors think, participate in the 2017 Property Investor Sentiment Survey.
It takes less than 3 minutes, and as a valued participant, you will gain exclusive early access to the results (and receive some fantastic thank you gifts).
Click here to complete the survey now.