Any mental thought, often repeated, becomes a habit.
Habitual thoughts make you who you are.
Millionaires are rich because of the way they habitually think.
Their habitual thinking comes first and their habitual behavior follows.
If you habitually think a certain way you will habitually act a certain way.
To become rich you have to learn how to think like a Millionaire.
What are some of the thinking habits of Millionaires?
- Millionaires Believe in Themselves: 79% believed they could rise from poverty or the middle-class to wealth. 90% did not believe in fate. They believed they were the architects of their lives.
- Millionaires Believe Hard Work Trumps Intelligence: 90% believed hard work was more important than a high IQ.
- Millionaires Believe Persistence Creates Good Luck: 92% believed they created their own good luck by relentlessly pursuing something they were passionate about. They were persistently patient in their pursuit of their dreams and goals. It took the average person in Millionaires 12 years to succeed in their realizing their dream and becoming rich.
- Millionaires Are Optimists: 54% believed their optimism was a critical factor in their success.
- Millionaires Control Their Emotions: 81% made a habit of controlling their negative emotions such as anger, envy, resentment and hate. This made it easier for others to do business with them.
- Millionaires Believe Honesty is the Best Policy: 85% told the truth all the time. They never lied. Being perceived as honest helps build trust, a foundation for success and strong relationships.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.