Mega Bundle — Includes 5 books, 3 DVDs and 4 CD packs. A savings of $1268
You get these top selling books, DVD and CDs all in one bundle.
- How to grow a multi-million dollar property portfolio in your spare time
- Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property
- What every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law
- Smart Questions Property Investor Must Ask Their Solicitor
- Get a Financial Grip
- Building wealth through property investment in the new economy — DVD
- Millionaire Mindset — DVD
- Michael Yardney’s Most Amazing Free Gift Ever — CD
- Mentored by the Property Masters — CD
- An insider’s guide to successful property investing — CD
- 15 habits of successful property investors — CD
- Smart Finance Tactics to Grow Your Property Portfolio — DVD
Add to cart : was $1638 NOW JUST $379
How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio in your spare time – by Michael Yardney
Since the first edition was written in 2006, Australia’s property markets have changed dramatically. Our changing economic conditions, lending criteria, interest rates and property markets meant that some of the original strategies, techniques and ideas had to be updated.
Now boasting a number of new chapters, many up dated sections and up to date statistics mean that the new 4th edition of this property investment classic book will be a valuable resource for both the beginner and experienced property investors for the foreseeable future.
When first published, this book became a BEST SELLER in less than 3 months and is highly acclaimed by readers. It is written both for beginners as well as advanced property investors and explains how the stage is set for another great property boom.
This is supported by strong demographic evidence that also highlights our next major growth regions. The author details the most important things investors must know to take advantage of the next property boom.
For advanced investors there are chapters on:
- legal tax loopholes
- finance strategies
- dealing with agents
- and an extraordinary section on living off the increasing equity of your Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio.
Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property – by Michael Yardney
This book is written for:
- Beginning property investors who want to fast track their success by understanding what successful property investors do.
- Experienced investors who feel stuck and want to take their property investing to the next level.
- Professional property investors who want to revisit the basics as well as learn some distinctions from Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property.
Michael Yardney, who is Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property shares decades of experience and explains the “Rules of Property” to help you grow a successful property portfolio.
This is a plain and simple guide to property that reveals how property investment is not about luck, and how you can begin building a multi-million dollar property portfolio.
Most property investors do not build a profitable portfolio, because they don’t understand “the rules of property.” This book is designed to help you understand these rules and level the playing field against other seasoned investors.
Readers will be shown the “rules of property” and what successful property investors do in order to build successful property portfolios.
What every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law – by Michael Yardney, with Rolf Schaefer, Ed Chan & Rob Balanda
This book has been written for both beginning and experienced investors. Together with Michael Yardney, who is Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property, property tax accountant and best selling author Ed Chan, finance strategist Rolf Schaefer and property lawyer and educator Rob Balanda, share their decades of experience and explain how sophisticated investors know how to use “the system” to their advantage.
This is a “Plain English” guide to financial freedom that reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes and are more financially secure than others.
Most property investors never achieve financial independence, because they don’t understand how to use “the system.” This book is designed to help you treat your property investments as a business and take advantage of “the system” rather than having it work against you.
Readers will be shown what every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law.
This book is written for:
- people who want to work less, earn more, pay less tax and become finically secure
- beginning investors who want to set things up correctly from the start.
- experienced investors who want to get to the next level by developing a property investment business.
- property investors who want to move to the next level by getting the right finance to buy their investment and the right structures to protect their assets from lawsuits, taxes and creditors.
Smart Questions Property Investors must ask their Solicitor – by Robert Balanda
MOST PROPERTY INVESTORS appreciate the need to put together a team of advisers: a buyer’s advocate, a mortgage broker, financial planner, property manager. But perhaps the most import adviser you need is a solicitor experienced in property investing.
A $10,000 mistake in property investment may seem a small mistake when you consider the total costs involved in buying or selling a property with a price-tag of $500K+. But there’s a way to avoid losing money in your property investing transactions and that is to educate yourself first.
Before you talk to your solicitor, read this book. In SMART QUESTIONS, there are 75 frequently asked questions that property buyers and sellers should find out the answers to before they make any decisions. Answers to questions in the book cover:
- getting finance approved
- buying off the plan
- body corporate issues
- and much, much more.
Get a Financial Grip – by Pete Wargent
This is not just another text on financial and investment theory, it is a practical, specific and life-changing plan to propel your finances to a level you may never have believed possible. It’s a simple plan for achieving financial freedom; offering you the chance to live the life you choose.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside…
- The Game of Money
- Pete Wargent’s Story
- Tale of the Tape: Financial Profiles
- Wiring for Success: The Power Of Mindset
- Choose Your Weapons: Asset Classes
- Why Property? “The Best Investment on Earth…Is Earth”
- How to Build a Powerhouse Property Portfolio
- Australian Residential Property Specifics
- Automated Fund Investment
- Be The Next Buffett? Value Investing in Shares
- Timing The Market: Medium-Term Trading Of Shares
- Short-Term Trading Of Shares For Income
- Maximise Your Superannuation Returns…Safely
- Summary: A Plan For Achieving Financial Freedom
- Tax Matters
- Life Lessons, Life’s Obstacles
- What Next?
This book gives you a simple plan to achieve financial independence at any age.
Building Wealth Through Property Investment in the New Economy DVD
2 DVD set – almost 4 hours. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced property investor – this new DVD program will answer your questions about building wealth through property investment in our changing finance, economic and property markets.
Watch as Michael Yardney gives you his insights gleaned from over 37 years in property. He has successfully invested in and traded through 5 property cycles and has probably educated more successful Australian property investors than anyone else.
In these 2 DVD’s Michael shows you:
- What’s in store for our economy and how the world’s economic woes will impact on our finance and property markets.
- Together with leading finance strategist Rolf Schaefer, he explains:
– What will happen to interest rates, when they will peak and how that will affect our property markets
– Six finance strategies to protect you as our finance markets change when to fix mortgage rates and when not to
– How to make yourself more attractive to the banks so they lend you more
– What type of properties the banks like and which properties not to buy
- What type of properties to buy in today’s changing property markets- the property investment strategies that served you well in the past may not work over the next few years
- Some of the biggest mistakes investors make that stop and how to avoid them.
- Lessons learned from past property cycles so you can exploit the opportunities our current property market presents.
- The type of research Michael undertakes to outperform the markets.
- The what, where and when of choosing a top performing property investment – one that outperforms the market.
- The fundamental drivers of property price movements.
- How the professionals manufacture capital growth through property renovations and property development.
- How to overcome the fear of debt by understanding how the wealthy use debt differently to the average Australian.
Millionaire Mindset DVD
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined to a life of struggle? Have you wondered why the rich keep getting richer? Why do most property investors never get past their first or second property investment, yet a small group of successful investors achieve financial independence?
Is the difference found in their education, their knowledge or their skills?
In this powerful program Michael Yardney explains that there is a simple reason that the rich keep getting richer. It’s not because they do certain things, but it’s because they do things in a certain way. They think in a certain way. Therich think in a very different way to the average Australian.
Watch as Michael explains how your financial thermostat was set in childhood and still controls us subconsciously. It determines our financial lives.
He explains that you can best the best at your job, or your profession, or the best property investor, but if your financial thermostat is set low, you will never havea lot of money. And if somehow you do come into money, you will most likelylose it.
The good news is that once you understand how you are programmed, you can actually reset your thermostat to create your financial success.
Once you understand how you think and why you think how you think, you canbegin your journey to financial independence.
Michael Yardney’s Most Amazing FREE Gift Ever – CDprogram by Michael Yardney
You will receive a great collection of interviews with Michael Yardney’s and some of his mentors and mastermind group. Listen and learn as they share their knowledge with you.
- The Great Debate “Property vs Shares” with Michael Yardney and Louise Bedford.
- Smart Finance Strategies for a New Financial Era with Michael Yardney and Rolf Schaefer.
- Michael Yardney’s interview with Chris Howard, one of the world’s leading authorities on the Psychology of Wealth.
- How to Get Started in Renovations and Developments with Michael Yardney, Gavin Taylor, George Kafantaris and Rolf Schaefer.
- Michael Yardney’s interview with Leading Wealth Educator, Roger Hamilton.
- Thriving Not Just Surviving in Changing Times – an interview with Michael Yardney.
- Ask the Experts WebCast No. 1 – with Michael Yardney, Ed Chan and Ken Raiss.
- Ask the Experts WebCast N. 2 – with Michael Yardney, Ed Chan and Ken Raiss.
- Ask the Experts WebCast No. 3 – with Michael Yardney, Ed Chan and Ken Raiss.
- Richard Wright’s interview with Michael Yardney about the Mindset of Successful Investors.
Property Experts – Michael Yardney, Gavin Taylor, George Kafantaris; Finance Expert – Rolf Schaefer, Accountants – Ed Chan and Ken Raiss; Share Trader and Expert – Louise Bedford and Roger Hamilton – Social Entrepreneur
Mentored by the Property Masters – CDprogram featuring 4 experts including Michael Yardney
Mentored by the Property Masters is made up of 7 CD sessions in which you learn and master the strategies and techniques used by the Australia’s most successful property investors. In these one-on-one mentoring sessions, our experts lead you step by step through the strategies they have used for success and show you how you could develop the mindset of a successful property investor.
In this mentorship series you will learn how the rich think differently to the majority of people and you’ll soon realise that regardless of your past, your present and future are about to get a lot better!
Listening to these 7 CD’s will:
- Explode the many myths about property including that you need to earn a high income to become successful in property.
- Challenge your beliefs about wealth creation.
- Teach you that the super successful property investors, in fact all rich and successful people think in very similar ways and they think differently from the poor or middle class. If you learn to copy the way the rich people think you can also become rich.
- You will discover why some property investors make money with little risk while other investors just break even.
- Show you the right structures for property ownership, asset protection and tax minimization.
- Teach you the truth about joint ventures and how to use them.
- Explain how to use options to buy properties on lay-by.
- Examine the best clauses to use in contracts to protect your interests.
- Show you how to do no money down deals and other smart vendor finance strategies.
- Give you the strategies to take advantage of the great property boom ahead.
Two FREE Bonuses
Get a bonus 2 CDs with this 7 CD pack.
Interviews with Michael Yardney a director of Metropole Property Strategists, Bill Zheng – Investors Direct Financial Group, Ed Chan – Chan & Naylor, Rob Balanda – MBA Lawyers, Rick Otton – We Buy Houses and Rohan Musa – Shirlaws.
An Insiders Guide to Successful Property Investing – CDinterview with Michael Yardney
In this interview Michael Yardney gives his insights into how to take advantage of the current property market.
15 Habits of Successful Property Investors- CDinterview with Michael Yardney
DVD Powerful Finance Tactics to Grow your Property Portfolio: DVD Michael Yardney & Rolf Schaefer
Michael Yardney interviews leading finance strategist Rolf Schaefer, who reveals 12 tactics that the banks don’t really want you to know which may help you get more finance and enable you to massively increase your property portfolio.
This up to date video will help you understand what banks look for in our changing finance environment and how to beat the banks at their own game.
You will be shown:
- How smart investors use debt as a risk management tool
- What’s on your credit file, and why you should check it before the banks do
- What banks look for when they decide how much they will lend you, and it’s not necessarily what you think
- When to use mortgage insurance
- Why you should consider using multiple banks and how to decide in which order to approach them
- What type of property the banks like as security
- Why cross collateralizing your loans could prevent you buying your next property.
- How changing lenders could allow you to buy one more property
- How your credit card limits impact on your borrowing capacity
- The problems associated with lodging multiple loan applications
- Why it is important to set up the right property ownership structures before you buy a property and how banks view trusts in the new finance environment
- When to take out interest only loans and when principle and interest loans may be appropriate.
- When to fix interest rates plus much more!
This is your chance to learn these important finance strategies that may help you buy an extra property or two.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of web site encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.