Investment 3 books bundle
You get these top-selling books in one bundle:
- What Every Property Investor needs to know about Finance Tax and the Law — by Michael Yardney and Ken Raiss
- How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio – in your spare time — by Michael Yardney
- Negotiate, Influence, Persuade — by Michael Yardney
Add to cart: was $110 NOW JUST $85 plus FREE postage
We only ship within Australia. For overseas orders please go to your local Amazon store.
How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio – in your spare time – by Michael Yardney
Here’s why you should buy this book:
- You will be shown a time-proven step-by-step action plan showing how to achieve real wealth through property investment by Australia’s most trusted property commentator — an author with a credible and recognised track record.
- You’ll learn how to live the life of a property multi-millionaire using Michael’s pyramiding system to buy more properties with no money out of your own pocket.
- Suitable for beginners, yet has advanced strategies for experienced investors.
- Full of time-tested fundamental strategies for these challenging times.
For advanced investors, there are chapters on:
- legal tax loopholes
- finance strategies in the new economic environment
- negotiation tactics – learn how to get the best deal whether you are the buyer or the seller
- dealing with agents – learn to tame the tigers
- auctions tactics used by the pros
- and an extraordinary section on living off the increasing equity of your Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio.
Negotiate, Influence, Persuade — by Michael Yardney
What it’s about:
Life is one negotiation after the other, at home, at work, with family, with customers. Understanding the principles of negotiation, influence, and persuasion will help readers get the best deal every time – whether they are buying or selling.
While plenty of books teach sales and negotiation techniques, this one explains the fundamentals and the psychology behind why these techniques work and how to use them most effectively. It’s more than just a book about negotiation. It’s about persuasion and influence, and more importantly, how to wield those two important traits to meet your goals.
It will change how readers will do business, how they will interact with their family and friends, and hopefully give them a greater understanding of why people behave and are motivated to act, the way they do.
Image how different your life will be when you develop your skills, realise your full potential and make your life work.
What Every Property Investor needs to know about Finance Tax and the Law — by Michael Yardney and Ken Raiss
This book has been written for both beginning and experienced investors and has a fully updated and greatly expanded section on finance which is currently the stumbling block for many property investors.
Michael Yardney and property tax accountant and structuring specialist Ken Raiss, share their decades of experience and explain how sophisticated investors know how to use “the system” to their advantage.
This book is written for:
- people who want to work less, earn more, pay less tax, and become financially secure.
- beginning investors who want to set things up correctly from the start.
- experienced investors who want to get to the next level by developing a property investment business.
- property investors who want to move to the next level by getting the right finance to buy their investment and the right structures to protect their assets from lawsuits, taxes, and creditors.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of website encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the "Add to Cart" button at the top of the page. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.