PROPERTY INVESTOR PACK
You get these top selling books, DVD and CDs all in one bundle.
- How to grow a multi-million dollar property portfolio in your spare time
- Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property
- Michael Yardney’s Guide To Investing Successfully
- Building wealth through property investment in the new economy — DVD
- An insider’s guide to successful property investing — CD
- 15 habits of successful property investors — CD
Add to cart : was $198 NOW JUST $99
How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio – in your spare time by Michael Yardney
Since the first edition was written in 2006, Australia’s property markets have changed dramatically. Our changing economic conditions, lending criteria, interest rates and property markets meant that some of the original strategies, techniques and ideas had to be updated.
Now boasting a number of new chapters, many up dated sections and up to date statistics mean that the new 5th edition of this property investment classic book will be a valuable resource for both the beginner and experienced property investors for the foreseeable future.
When first published, this book became a BEST SELLER in less than 3 months and is highly acclaimed by readers. It is written both for beginners as well as advanced property investors and explains how the stage is set for another great property boom.
This is supported by strong demographic evidence that also highlights our next major growth regions. The author details the most important things investors must know to take advantage of the next property boom.
For advanced investors there are chapters on:
- legal tax loopholes
- finance strategies
- dealing with agents
- and an extraordinary section on living off the increasing equity of your Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio.
Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property – by Michael Yardney
This book is written for:
- Beginning property investors who want to fast track their success by understanding what successful property investors do.
- Experienced investors who feel stuck and want to take their property investing to the next level.
- Professional property investors who want to revisit the basics as well as learn some distinctions from Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property.
Michael Yardney, who is Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property shares decades of experience and explains the “Rules of Property” to help you grow a successful property portfolio.
This is a plain and simple guide to property that reveals how property investment is not about luck, and how you can begin building a multi-million dollar property portfolio.
Most property investors do not build a profitable portfolio, because they don’t understand “the rules of property.” This book is designed to help you understand these rules and level the playing field against other seasoned investors.
Readers will be shown the “rules of property” and what successful property investors do in order to build successful property portfolios.
Michael Yardney’s Guide To Investing Successfully – by Michael Yardney
This book is for all Australians who want to secure their financial future but are confused about all the contradictory advice out there. It is a practical guide to growing your money the smart way by understanding what the rich invest in that the average Australian does not.
Fact is: most Australians don’t enjoy financial security in their retirement years because they were never taught.
Sadly, while the rich keep getting richer, most people end up with nothing to show for all their years of wokring.
This is a must read for anybody who wants to get ahead financially by investing.
What it’s about:
Readers will learn the essential skills of investment as well as becoming financially fluent by understanding the language of money, finance, shares and property.
Best-selling author and leading investment educator, Michael Yardney shows you how to take control of your finances and achieve financial freedom by getting your money working for you in this easy to understand practical guide that covers psychology and mindset of successful investing, together with sound strategies for the stock market and real estate investing.
He discusses topics that will not only suit beginners but seasoned investors. It will be useful for those interested in real estate as well as those who’d like to understand more about how financial markets and the share market works.
Michael gives his thoughts on:
- Personal finance
- The biggest lessons he’s learned from his own experience and from mentoring over 2,000 successful (and some not so successful) investors, entrepreneurs, and businesspeople
- He shares 100 investment lessons he’s learned from the experts
- Plus lots more
2 DVD set – almost 4 hours. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced property investor – this new DVD program will answer your questions about building wealth through property investment in our changing finance, economic and property markets.
Watch as Michael Yardney gives you his insights gleaned from over 37 years in property. He has successfully invested in and traded through 5 property cycles and has probably educated more successful Australian property investors than anyone else.
In these 2 DVD’s Michael shows you:
- What’s in store for our economy and how the world’s economic woes will impact on our finance and property markets.
- Together with leading finance strategist Rolf Schaefer, he explains:
– What will happen to interest rates, when they will peak and how that will affect our property markets
– Six finance strategies to protect you as our finance markets change when to fix mortgage rates and when not to
– How to make yourself more attractive to the banks so they lend you more
– What type of properties the banks like and which properties not to buy
- What type of properties to buy in today’s changing property markets- the property investment strategies that served you well in the past may not work over the next few years
- Some of the biggest mistakes investors make that stop and how to avoid them.
- Lessons learned from past property cycles so you can exploit the opportunities our current property market presents.
- The type of research Michael undertakes to outperform the markets.
- The what, where and when of choosing a top performing property investment – one that outperforms the market.
- The fundamental drivers of property price movements.
- How the professionals manufacture capital growth through property renovations and property development.
- How to overcome the fear of debt by understanding how the wealthy use debt differently to the average Australian.
An Insiders Guide to Successful Property Investing – CD interview with Michael Yardney
In this interview Michael Yardney gives his insights into how to take advantage of the current property market.
15 Habits of Successful Property Investors – CD interview with Michael Yardney
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of web site encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.