Need some motivation?
Then my weekly Monday Motivational Message video is just for you.
Today I share Jim Rohn’s philosophy that there are two primary choices in life:
- to accept conditions as they exist, or..
- to accept the responsibility for changing them.
Have a great week… Make it a great week.
The first choice we can make is to be less than we have the capacity to be.
To earn less. To have less.
To read less and think less.
To try less and discipline ourselves less.
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
- Also read:10 questions to ask before buying your next investment property
- Also read:The 15 Best Suburbs to Invest in Sydney in 2022
- Also read:10 most expensive suburbs in Brisbane
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
These are the choices that lead to an empty life—the the choices that, once made, lead to a life of constant apprehension instead of a life of wondrous anticipation. And the second choice? To do it all! To become all that we can possibly be.
To read every book that we possibly can.
To earn as much as we possibly can.
To give and share as much as we possibly can.
To strive and produce and accomplish as much as we possibly can.
All of us have the choice.
To do or not to do. To be or not to be.
To be all or to be less or to be nothing at all.