In today’s Podcast I’ll be sharing 7 Pearls of Ancient Wisdom for success in property investment and life.
Let’s see what we can learn from Confucius and his friends
In my motivational moment, I share some great concepts from Steve Jobs and Winston Churchill.
There is so much we can learn from these experts that can be applied to life, success, and even investing.
I finish off this week’s show with Pete Wargent who explains why we can’t depend on the Government to look after us in the future.
However, we can do smart things as a property investor to secure our own futures.
1. 7 Pearls of Ancient Wisdom for Success
- Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.
- Recognize where you need help and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Seek out mentors that have achieved the goals you aspire to.
- Review your property portfolio regularly. Get rid of losers and move foreword.
- Insure yourself and your assets and maintain a financial buffer.
- The process takes time.
- It’s never too late to get into the property game.
2. Mindset Message:
We discuss the importance of developing Rich Habits by thinking like successful people, with quotes from Steve Jobs and Winston Churchill
- Having perseverance and letting your vision pull you through.
- Having a positive passion project.
- Having the courage to continue is what counts.
3. Why we can’t depend of the Government to look after us in the future.
Pete Wargent discusses:
- Australian’s are living longer, often 20 – 30 years after retirement.
- The typical superannuation fund balance will not be sufficient for your “golden years.”
- Australians need to invest and build an asset base using the power of leverage, time and compound growth
- It will take around 15 years to build a sufficient asset base for financial freedom, but possibly a further 10 years if you do what the average property investor does and invest the wrong way.
- Consider investing in different asset classes including shares and properties
- We all have a “natural bias” towards certain investment classes
- The most important thing is to get started
- Speed things up by getting the right mentors and finding a proven strategy then formulate a plan
- Start investing when you are young because time and leverage are on your side
Links and resources:
- Pete Wargent’s seminar in Sydney – Money for Life
- Michael Yardney
- Rich Habits Poor Habits
- Michael Yardney Mentorship Program
- Pete Wargent
- Pete Wargent on Property Update
- Property Update
- Stephen Koukoulas
“Your level of wealth will seldom exceed your own personal development.” Michael Yardney
“One of the biggest mistakes that new investors make is thinking that they can do everything themselves.” Michael Yardney
“If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.” Michael Yardney
IF YOU’RE ALREADY AN EXPERIENCED PROPERTY INVESTOR OR YOU WANT TO “FAST TRACK” YOUR SUCCESS…
Here’s your chance to invest 2 powerful days and learn renovation and development strategies that experienced property experts are using around Australia to “manufacture” capital growth and generate strong rental returns, so that they can win in today’s challenging property markets.
TAKE YOUR PROPERTY INVESTING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL BY JOINING ME IN OCTOBER AT MY…
What’s it all about? Click here and find out more.
Maybe now it’s time you stepped up and played in the big league by getting started in property renovations or development.
This is the course where other “experts” who are now teaching got their education. Click here find out more and reserve your place
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.