Today I’d like to share 2 interesting topics with you.
The concept for the first part of my chat came about from an email I received from a client who is confused.
She was wondering in a market that's buzzing with self-proclaimed property investment gurus, how do you differentiate between genuine expertise and fortuitous luck?
We live in an era where overnight success stories often mask the hard realities of investing and understanding these nuances could be the difference between sustainable success and an unfortunate mishap.
Regular listeners would know that I usually have guests on this show, but every now and then I like to have a chat, just you and me, where I can share my thoughts and that's what's going to happen today as I'd like to give you my perspective on these overnight property millionaires.
And then I’m going to share quite a long mindset message, but I believe a really important one.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and be a successful property investor, or a successful entrepreneur, then this session will be for you, but please be warned it's a little heavy.
And before you think Michael's gone all metaphysical on me, please persist and listen to my thoughts because if I thought i could help you be more successful by showing the next property hotspot or another finance trick that’s what I would discuss- instead I'm going to let you into the secret of how you can get more success by changing.
Changing what you may be think – listen in and you’ll find out.
Success and wealth creation take time. Drawing from the wisdom of renowned investing titans and underlining the significance of a shift in mindset, I’ll share the psychology of wealth and success and explore the role of sound advice in property investment.
- Exploring the rise of self-proclaimed property investment experts and their potential pitfalls
- The danger of attributing too much value to one success story
- The four most dangerous words in investment
- How to recognize when you’re an expert
- The ability to achieve continuous, repeatable results in different markets
- The value of making detailed plans
- How Metropole can help.
- Shifting perspectives on wealth creation and the significance of your "wealth operating system"
- How childhood programming and restrictive beliefs can be obstacles in wealth creation
- The psychology of wealth and success, and how unconscious beliefs shape our relationship with money
- The invitation to join us Wealth Retreat 2024 for a deeper exploration into successful property investment and development
- The importance of sound advice in property investment and the dangers of relying on luck
- Emphasizing the necessity of a clear strategy in property investment
- The significance of adapting to change for successful wealth creation.
It’s important to learn differentiate between skill and luck and identify the role of mindset and the value of sound advice and strategy in wealth creation. This will equip you with the tools you need to navigate the complex world of property investment and realize your wealth potential.
Links and Resources:
Get a bundle of eBooks and reports – www.PodcastBonus.com.au
Join us at Wealth Retreat 2024
Some of our favorite quotes from the show:
“I explained to her that this new breed of get-rich-quick experts are really just selling tickets to see unicorns because there's no secrets to getting rich quickly.” – Michael Yardney
“I guess planning is bringing your future into the present, so you can do something about it now.” –Michael Yardney
“Now I know you may be uncomfortable with me saying this, but the level of wealth you're experiencing at the moment is the level of wealth you're most comfortable with.” – Michael Yardney
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.