Successful, wealthy people are outliers.
They do certain things every day that 95% of the population don’t do.
It’s not easy to become successful and achieve a life of abundance.
It’s a long, hard journey, few are willing to make.
That’s evidenced by the fact that only 5% of the population is wealthy.
This 5% has enough wealth to afford a life of abundance.
It takes many years for the positive effects of good habits to return their investment and create a life of abundance.
But, they always do return their investment.
So, this truly makes the successful, that 5%, outliers.
What are those certain things the 5% do, that makes them outliers?
- Focus – The 5% intensely focuses on specific daily activities that move them forward in achieving some big goal, life dream or major purpose
- Gold-Plated Rich Relationships – The 5% seek to develop and grow relationships with other success-minded, upbeat, can-do people. They do this through the Giving First Doctrine, daily or frequent communication (Hello Calls, Happy Birthday Calls & Life Event Calls), consistent networking, participating in mastermind groups, and volunteering at local, community-based non-profits (you’ll find many of the communities most successful people on their board of directors).
- Positive Outlook – The 5% have a positive mental outlook. This improves brain performance, decision-making and is an emotional backstop to negativity.
- Blueprint – The 5% create a blueprint for their future lives. This blueprint provides a clear vision of their destination.
- Virtuosos – The 5% develop and hone their skill-sets through deliberate and analytical practice.
- Modest Lifestyles – The 5% lives off of 80% or less of their net income, enabling them to accumulate savings, which they then prudently invest over many years.
- Dream-Set – The 5% pursue dreams and goals that help them to increase their income and their wealth.
- Happiness Mindset – The 5% make happiness a habit by being present during family events, by having a blueprint or plan they are following, by taking care of their bodies and their health and by surrounding themselves with individuals who share their positive outlook on life.
Building wealth is a process.
Only those who devote themselves to the process, succeed.
They are the outliers. They are the 5%.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.