Successful, wealthy people are outliers.
They do certain things every day that 95% of the population don’t do.
It’s not easy to become successful and achieve a life of abundance.
It’s a long, hard journey, that few are willing to make.
That’s evidenced by the fact that only 5% of the population is wealthy.
This 5% has enough wealth to afford a life of abundance.
It takes many years for the positive effects of good habits to return their investment and create a life of abundance.
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:The Rate Debate considering the RBA’s raft of failures | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:One million more cars: the suburban mobility challenge
But, they always do return their investment.
So, this truly makes the successful, that 5%, outliers.
What are those certain things the 5% do, that make them outliers?
- Daily Growth – The 5% invest in themselves every day through self-education: reading, listening to audiobooks, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Focus – The 5% intensely focuses on specific daily activities that move them forward in achieving some big goal, life dream or major purpose
- Gold-Plated Rich Relationships – The 5% seek to develop and grow relationships with other success-minded, upbeat, can-do people. They do this through the Giving First Doctrine, daily or frequent communication (Hello Calls, Happy Birthday Calls & Life Event Calls), consistent networking, participating in mastermind groups and volunteering at local, community-based non-profits (you’ll find many of the communities most successful people on their board of directors).
- Positive Outlook – The 5% have a positive mental outlook. This improves brain performance, decision-making and is an emotional backstop to negativity.
- Blueprint – The 5% create a blueprint for their future lives. This blueprint provides a clear vision of their destination.
- Virtuosos – The 5% develop and hone their skill-sets through deliberate and analytical practice.
- Modest Lifestyles – The 5% lives off of 80% or less of their net income, enabling them to accumulate savings, which they then prudently invest over many years.
- Dream-Set – The 5% pursue dreams and goals that help them to increase their income and their wealth.
- Happiness Mindset – The 5% make happiness a habit by being present during family events, by having a blueprint or plan they are following, taking care of their bodies and their health and surrounding themselves with individuals who share their positive outlook on life.
Building wealth is a process.
Only those who devote themselves to the process, succeed.
They are outliers.
They are the 5%.