What does it take to become rich?
Not surprisingly today’s infographic from StocksToTrade.com shows a similar set of habits shared by millionaires.
Many of these habits are not particularly glamorous but remain essential for the long-term success of entrepreneurs and investors.
They tend to fall into categories such as hard work, persistence, passion, acquiring self-knowledge, associating with the right people, and staying healthy.
Here are the most important statistics to consider:
- 88% of the rich devote 30 minutes or more each day to self-education or self-improvement.
- 76% of the rich aerobically exercise for 30 minutes or more, every day.
- 86% of the rich who liked what they did for work made $3.4 million in 32 years
- 7% who loved what they did make $7.4 million in 12 years.
- 92% of the rich say good luck had nothing at all to do with their wealth. They just never gave up.
- 88% of millionaires believe relationships are critical to financial success.
- 94% of wealthy individuals read current events every day.
- 88% of rich people say that saving money was incredibly important to their success.
- 93% of self-made millionaires attributed their wealth to their mentors’ help.
- 86% of wealthy, successful people associate with other success-minded people.
- 79% of the rich read educational, career-related material.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.
Where are the female faces on that infographic? I'm 18 months away from retiring in my thirties, using many of the habits listed and mentorship from three millionaires - two who are women! Becoming a millionaire is not just for white men!1 reply