Money can’t buy everything, but the rich know all too well that there are some things that can buy money.
Now that’s not a play on words.
Fact is, many wealthy people have a set of habits and behaviours that they perform every day to stay focused, energized and motivated so they can continue to grow their fortunes.
So if you want to become rich like some of most successful people in the world, copy their habits.
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
Watch this chat between Tom Corley and me as we discuss 9 things the Rich do every day.
- Here’s what the wealthiest people do on a daily basis:
- They Keep Their Cool
- They Set and Stick to Goals
- They Maintain a Daily To-Do List
- They Don’t Watch TV
- They Network
- They Educate Themselves
- They Invest
- They Block Their Time
- They Know When to Call It a Day