Money can’t buy everything, but the rich know all too well that there are some things that can buy money.
Now that’s not a play on words.
Fact is, many wealthy people have a set of habits and behaviours that they perform every day to stay focused, energized and motivated so they can continue to grow their fortunes.
So if you want to become rich like some of most successful people in the world, copy their habits.
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
Watch this chat between Tom Corley and me as we discuss 9 things the Rich do every day.
- Here’s what the wealthiest people do on a daily basis:
- They Keep Their Cool
- They Set and Stick to Goals
- They Maintain a Daily To-Do List
- They Don’t Watch TV
- They Network
- They Educate Themselves
- They Invest
- They Block Their Time
- They Know When to Call It a Day