PROPERTY INVESTOR PACK
You get these top selling books, DVD and CDs all in one bundle.
- How to grow a multi-million dollar property portfolio in your spare time
- Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property
- What every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law
- Building wealth through property investment in the new economy — DVD
- An insider’s guide to successful property investing — CD
- 15 habits of successful property investors — CD
Add to cart : was $198 NOW JUST $99
How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio – in your spare time by Michael Yardney
Since the first edition was written in 2006, Australia’s property markets have changed dramatically. Our changing economic conditions, lending criteria, interest rates and property markets meant that some of the original strategies, techniques and ideas had to be updated.
Now boasting a number of new chapters, many up dated sections and up to date statistics mean that the new 5th edition of this property investment classic book will be a valuable resource for both the beginner and experienced property investors for the foreseeable future.
When first published, this book became a BEST SELLER in less than 3 months and is highly acclaimed by readers. It is written both for beginners as well as advanced property investors and explains how the stage is set for another great property boom.
This is supported by strong demographic evidence that also highlights our next major growth regions. The author details the most important things investors must know to take advantage of the next property boom.
For advanced investors there are chapters on:
- legal tax loopholes
- finance strategies
- dealing with agents
- and an extraordinary section on living off the increasing equity of your Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio.
Michael Yardney’s Rules of Property – by Michael Yardney
This book is written for:
- Beginning property investors who want to fast track their success by understanding what successful property investors do.
- Experienced investors who feel stuck and want to take their property investing to the next level.
- Professional property investors who want to revisit the basics as well as learn some distinctions from Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property.
Michael Yardney, who is Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property shares decades of experience and explains the “Rules of Property” to help you grow a successful property portfolio.
This is a plain and simple guide to property that reveals how property investment is not about luck, and how you can begin building a multi-million dollar property portfolio.
Most property investors do not build a profitable portfolio, because they don’t understand “the rules of property.” This book is designed to help you understand these rules and level the playing field against other seasoned investors.
Readers will be shown the “rules of property” and what successful property investors do in order to build successful property portfolios.
What every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law – by Michael Yardney, with Rolf Schaefer, Ed Chan & Rob Balanda
This book has been written for both beginning and experienced investors. Together with Michael Yardney, who is Australia’s leading expert in wealth creation through property, property tax accountant and best selling author Ed Chan, finance strategist Rolf Schaefer and property lawyer and educator Rob Balanda, share their decades of experience and explain how sophisticated investors know how to use “the system” to their advantage.
This is a “Plain English” guide to financial freedom that reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes and are more financially secure than others.
Most property investors never achieve financial independence, because they don’t understand how to use “the system.” This book is designed to help you treat your property investments as a business and take advantage of “the system” rather than having it work against you.
Readers will be shown what every property investor needs to know about finance, tax and the law.
This book is written for:
- people who want to work less, earn more, pay less tax and become finically secure
- beginning investors who want to set things up correctly from the start.
- experienced investors who want to get to the next level by developing a property investment business.
- property investors who want to move to the next level by getting the right finance to buy their investment and the right structures to protect their assets from lawsuits, taxes and creditors.
2 DVD set – almost 4 hours. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced property investor – this new DVD program will answer your questions about building wealth through property investment in our changing finance, economic and property markets.
Watch as Michael Yardney gives you his insights gleaned from over 37 years in property. He has successfully invested in and traded through 5 property cycles and has probably educated more successful Australian property investors than anyone else.
In these 2 DVD’s Michael shows you:
- What’s in store for our economy and how the world’s economic woes will impact on our finance and property markets.
- Together with leading finance strategist Rolf Schaefer, he explains:
– What will happen to interest rates, when they will peak and how that will affect our property markets
– Six finance strategies to protect you as our finance markets change when to fix mortgage rates and when not to
– How to make yourself more attractive to the banks so they lend you more
– What type of properties the banks like and which properties not to buy
- What type of properties to buy in today’s changing property markets- the property investment strategies that served you well in the past may not work over the next few years
- Some of the biggest mistakes investors make that stop and how to avoid them.
- Lessons learned from past property cycles so you can exploit the opportunities our current property market presents.
- The type of research Michael undertakes to outperform the markets.
- The what, where and when of choosing a top performing property investment – one that outperforms the market.
- The fundamental drivers of property price movements.
- How the professionals manufacture capital growth through property renovations and property development.
- How to overcome the fear of debt by understanding how the wealthy use debt differently to the average Australian.
An Insiders Guide to Successful Property Investing – CD interview with Michael Yardney
In this interview Michael Yardney gives his insights into how to take advantage of the current property market.
15 Habits of Successful Property Investors – CD interview with Michael Yardney
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of web site encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.