Would you like Australia's best property, tax, finance and business minds as your mentors to help you take advantage of the new property, economic and business cycle?
There’s nothing else like this in Australia for sophisticated investors
Here's your chance to have a sneak peek behind the curtain of Wealth Retreat
Please take 8 minutes to watch my explanation...
Let our faculty help you design the next stage of your life.
When you attend Wealth Retreat 2024 you will go home a very, very different person because you will spend 5 days networking, masterminding and growing with the room of like-minded movers, shakers and doers.
This means you will go home with an expanded mindset, a new set of goals for the next stage of your life and a toolbox full of tools to help you lift you’re investing to the next level as well as well as structuring and protecting your assets.
And the real benefit is you will be in a great position to create the level of financial independence you are looking for, create lifetime wealth and leave a lasting legacy.
If those five days make you even 1% more focused, fired up and effective in 2024 ... what's would that be worth?
And what if you finish the next 5 years up by even 10% in all those areas, what would that be worth to you?
YOU are always your BEST investment. And it all starts with a clear vision, defined goals, and a motivating plan.
I will be hosting Wealth Retreat 2024 on the Gold Coast on April 27th to May 1st 2024 and I’ve gathered a leading faculty of property, tax, accounting, finance and business experts to join us.
However this is not just another property, business or wealth creation seminar.
It's a special annual event we conduct for our high-end clients and those of my co presenters – it’s for a small select group of already successful property investors, business people and entrepreneurs.
One of the main reasons people attend Wealth Retreat is to have an instant peer group of successful, like-minded people.
Many said they were looking for ambitious, positive, driven, supportive doers to help them succeed.
And this year, when we are in for a property market reset, is the most important year in over a decade to attend.
It’s times like this that lifetime wealth has been created in the past.
The Faculty will include:
- Michael Yardney (me)
- Ken Raiss - director of Metropole Wealth Advisory, who’ll speak on tax, structuring, risk and asset protection for serious investors
- Simon Kuestenmacher one of Australia’s leading demographers who will give us detailed insights into what’s ahead in our future.
- Dr. Andrew Wilson – Australia’s leading independent housing economist.
- Pete Wargent, economic commentator and a chartered accountant who achieved financial freedom at the age of 33.
- Mark Creedon – business coach to some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs –including me and the team at Metropole. Last year he delivered one of the most highly prized presentations, so we’re extending his sessions and there will be special breakout sessions for business people.
- Tom Corley, a CPA and bestselling author and speaker who spent 5 years studying why rich keep getting richer. This year he can’t fly out to join us from the USA but will be appearing virtually and at the last event Tom was one of the highlights and the attendees gave Tom a standing ovation.
- And there will be a large group of property experts and finance strategists.
These are just a few of the topics we will be discussing
Wealth Retreat will cover the 5 areas that help create true wealth.
- Knowledge - we will be sharing "high end" wealth creation, business and tax strategies.
We have Australia's leading faculty of property, tax, finance and superannuation experts.
- Systems - we obviously believe in property as the best system for creating wealth and we will discuss advanced property strategies such as property development.
Plus we will show you advanced wealth creation and business growth systems.
- Mindset - this part is critical and probably the one where attendee's can get the most leverage. In previous years we expanded the delegates Wealth Operating Systems (the way they think) so that they were receptive to a whole raft of new concepts - and judging by the results - it worked.
- The right network of people - we will be a big mastermind group. Some great joint ventures were formed at Wealth Retreat in the pas. In business it's not what you know. In fact it's not even who you know, it's often who who you know knows. This is not a typo! Wouldn't you like to have access to the names in Ken Raiss’ or my Outlook contact list?
- Contribution - one of the true benefits of wealth is being able to contribute to our community and the world in general.
The topics covered in the formal curriculum will be very diverse and we have kept the participant size small so all individual questions can be answered.
There will be 5 days of advanced concepts, most not found in books or on the Internet, including but not be limited to:
- Introduction: where you want to be in 5 years’ time: in all areas of your life, not just money and property; plus some important goal setting exercises to give participants a firm direction in which to head
- The mindset of success: a critical session which participants see the value of later in the week as we let go of disempowering beliefs and replace them with new empowering beliefs
- Economic context: an update on the world and Australia’s economy and how it will affect business and the property markets.
- Detailed research from The Demographics Group by director Simon Kuestenmacher of the Big Demographic Shift that is occurring and how to take advantage of it. You will definitely benefit from understanding Simon’s insights into the future.
- Sound evidence based property forecasts by both Dr Andrew Wilson and me – just look back and see how right we were about what happened last year – between the 2 of us we have close to 100 years perspective.
- Advanced property concepts including how to treat your property investment as a business, advanced research concepts including multiple resources, demographic trends, the business of property development and renovations, the state of the market in each state and what’s likely to happen over the next 5 years
- The ultimate property end game strategy and how this has evolved in the current financial environment
- Joint ventures: including legal and accounting aspects
- Advanced tax strategies including business planning, tax structures, joint venture structures, special types of trusts, equity shift and home protection including equity banks
- Estate planning including blood line trusts to keep assets in the family
- Legal aspects of building a true property business including protective clauses, bankruptcy and how to avoid it
- Finance strategies for challenging times including development finance and private finance
- The business success secrets of the wealthy and why some business people will be crushing it in 2023
- Time Management for super successful business people and investors
- Wealth profiles - this high level concept will ensure that you are in your “flow”
- The results of Tom Corley’s study of why the rich keep getting richer and how you can too
- Plus, much, much, much more
Every year attendees came across some things they knew, some things they knew they didn’t know and a heap of things they didn’t even know they didn’t know.
That’s because once a new topic was introduced it opened up a whole Pandora’s Box of new information.
Wealth Retreat is not really a “property seminar”.
Even though Wealth Retreat is not a conventional property seminar, we do tend to talk a lot about property and you can grab the Metropole directors and talk as much about your own property requirements as you need - even in the breaks or over meals - that's what we are there for.
We also spend time talking about building your business and improving yourself by learning, networking and masterminding in an environment of abundance and achievement.
Without question one of the biggest things I constantly hear from Wealth Retreat graduates is that before they joined us at our 5 day retreat they were isolated in their wealth building.
They didn't have a Mastermind Group of like-minded investors or business people with whom they could share their challenges, brainstorm ideas, leverage contacts or celebrate their successes.
Of course apart from the networking and joint ventures another important factor that makes Wealth Retreat special is the high level contents of the information.
What others have achieved after attending.
I've seen the results of attending Wealth Retreat and many people have made major changes to their lives and their wealth after Wealth Retreat.
For example Marilyn from Western Australia gained the courage to buy two large blocks of apartments.
But Wealth Retreat is about much more than property. It's really about you maximizing what you are able to achieve in all facets of your life.
- Julie gave up her job in IT to go into property development full time.
- Phillip came to Wealth Retreat in May 2008 vowing to leave his full time job with Telstra in December 2008. And he did and he has been living off his property investment business ever since. I know because since then we’ve become great personal friends.
- Other attendees did not have a sufficient asset base to leave their full time jobs, but they now have a plan, a blueprint of how to achieve what they want and they're busy building their asset base.\
This 5 day retreat will be for successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors, who want to get to the next level, form a large mastermind group and learn high end wealth creation and tax strategies from highly successful and credible presenters.
It's for people who want to build a true property investment business.
The numbers are genuinely limited and 70% of the places for this year's event are taken by delegates from last year’s postponed event.
And I will be interviewing all prospective attendees to ensure they can benefit from attending and to make sure we selecting the right people to be part of our mastermind network. Especially as we hope to do some joint ventures or partnerships with a few of the attendees as we did in the past.
So what does it cost?
- Your investment to attend Wealth Retreat is $14,995
- There are still some early bird spots which including 5 nights accommodation plus all meals plus some special surprises at $12,995.
- You can bring your spouse or life partner for only $7,995.
I know that when some prospective attendees hear the price the first thing they say is “I can’t afford it” – others think “ I can’t afford the 5 days.”
I remember when I heard the price of the first major 5 day event of this caliber I went to about 32 years ago – it cost more than this and I remember thinking when I heard the price “I can’t afford it” but then I remember reading something that Jim Rohn said:
“Successful people don’t ask what it costs, they ask what is it worth. Successful people invest in themselves and their education and that’s why they’re successful.”
And I knew if I wanted to be successful, I needed to do what successful people do.
I went to that 5 day entrepreneurial boot camp at Coolum and got the idea for the Metropole Group of Companies as they stand today.
And as they say…the rest is history.
I know I'm not being melodramatic when I say Wealth Retreat 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022 and 2023 changed the lives of quite a few attendees, because this was their words not mine.
It would be great to have you join us at Wealth Retreat 2024.