My research is clear.
Your habits determine your standard of living for you and your family.
Your habits are the reason you live in a mansion by the ocean or a slum in the ghetto.
Your habits are the reason your children go to expensive private schools or are relegated to a public education.
Your habits are the reason you rise to success, while others wallow in poverty or the middle-class.
But how is it that some individuals forge success habits and others do not?
The answer is your WHY.
Those who have a WHY cultivate certain, specific habits that are necessary in order for them to pursue their WHY.
In most cases your WHY is a dream you are pursuing.
Your WHY is your compass.
It steers you in the right direction and provides you with everything you will need in order to realize your WHY:
- It directs the action you must take in order to succeed.
- It directs the habits you must forge to help you achieve your goals.
- It directs the relationships you must grow in order to open the right doors.
- It directs the books you must read in order to acquire the knowledge you will need to become an expert in your field.
- It directs the skills you must acquire in order to set you apart from the herd.
- It directs what you do with your 24 hours.
- It gives you the motivation you need.
- It gives you the optimism that every successful person possesses.
- It gives you the persistence to overcome all obstacles placed in your way.
- It gives you the correct intuition in making the right decisions.
- It gives you the incredible work ethic that is required in order to succeed.
Your WHY opens up a Pandora’s box of success traits you never imagined you had.
Find your WHY and life will give you everything you need and want.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.