If you own property in Sydney or are considering buying a home or investment in Sydney you really must watch this short video where I chat with Ahmad Imam, senior property strategists at Metropole in Sydney.
- What’s happening in the Sydney property market – has it topped or is it just taking a breather?
- Will the factors that led to Sydney’s frenzied growth continue to stimulate the market?
- Is now a good time to invest in Sydney or is it too late?
- Is there an oversupply of apartments in Sydney?
- What are the best types of properties and which are the best Sydney suburbs to invest in?
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO STAY AHEAD?
As signs point to softer growth conditions for Australian property over the coming months, independent professional advice and careful consideration will be as important as ever in navigating Australia’s varied market conditions.
Remember the multi award winning team of property investment strategists at Metropole have no properties to sell, so their advice is unbiased.Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned property investor, we would love to help you formulate an investment strategy or do a review of your existing portfolio, and help you take your property investment to the next level.
Please click here to organise a time for a chat. Or call us on 1300 20 30 30.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.