Westpac Senior Economist Elliot Clarke comments on the economic events of the past week in this short video.
- this month’s RBA meeting with the decision to remain on hold,
- the labour force release showing a contained unemployment rate,
- the FOMC meeting minutes showing a want to raise rates.
- China’s decline in equity market While offshore, and
- Greece showing uncertainty between European and Greek officials
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
Prefer to subscribe via email?