Westpac Senior Economist Elliot Clarke comments on the economic events of the past week in this short video.
- this month’s RBA meeting with the decision to remain on hold,
- the labour force release showing a contained unemployment rate,
- the FOMC meeting minutes showing a want to raise rates.
- China’s decline in equity market While offshore, and
- Greece showing uncertainty between European and Greek officials
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.