Here’s a summary of the weekly key real estate market stats from RPData.
Some things you should keep an eye out for as a property investor include:
- Daily change in dwelling values across capitals
- Capital city home value changes
- Capital city private treaty median prices
- Time on market
- Number of homes for sale, combined capital cities (graph below)
- Vendor discounting
- Capital city auction statistics
- Median house & unit prices
- New listings activity
- Mortgage market activity
- RP Data Mortgage Index – RMI
- RP Data Listings Index – RLI
- Top ten sales over the past week
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
Prefer to subscribe via email?