Here’s a summary of the weekly key real estate market stats from RPData.
Some things you should keep an eye out for as a property investor include:
- Capital city home value changes
- Capital city auction statistics (preliminary)
- Capital city properties listed for sale
- Capital city private treaty median prices
- Daily change in dwelling values across five combined capitals
- Weekly clearance rate, combined capital cities
- Number of homes for sale, combined capital cities
- Median house and unit prices
- Capital city average time on market and vendor discounting results
- Mortgage market activity
- RP Data Mortgage Index – RMI
- New listings activity
- RP Data Listings Index – RLI
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?