Here’s a summary of the weekly key real estate market stats from CoreLogic.
Sydney’s home and unit median prices continue to lead the way at $830,000 and $617,000 respectively.
The second highest median prices across major capital cities is Darwin houses ($643,000) and Melbourne units ($457,500).
Third is Canberra house prices at $560,000 and Perth unit prices at $449,000.
Some things you should keep an eye out for as a property investor include:
- Capital city home value changes
- Capital city auction statistics (preliminary)
- Capital city properties listed for sale
- Capital city private treaty median prices
- Daily change in dwelling values across five combined capitals
- Weekly clearance rate, combined capital cities
- Number of homes for sale, combined capital cities
- Median house and unit prices
- Capital city average time on market and vendor discounting results
- Mortgage market activity
- RP Data Mortgage Index – RMI
- New listings activity
- RP Data Listings Index – RLI
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.