Some Truths About Successful Property Investors, Business People and Entrepreneurs
LISTEN NOW OR LATER.
No registration required!
Right click here to download file.
[powerpress url=”http://wealthretreat.com.au.s3.amazonaws.com/MarkCreedonMay2015.mp3″ alt=”Listen to the discussion here”]
Listen in as Michael Yardney & Mark Creedon share:
- The common traits of successful business people, entrepreneurs and business people – what they do differently to the average Australian.
- Some of the big stumbling blocks that hold investors and business people back.
- Michael’s strategy to overcome fear of failure and why he’s happy to “burn some bridges” and not have a “plan B”.
- Why it’s important to focus on quality and not quantity – and it’s probably not what you think.
- Michael’s life changing event about 20 years ago that helped shaped his future.
Find out more about Wealth Retreat 2015 by clicking here and join us at the end of May.
You’ll spend 5 days with the best faculty of property, sharemarket, finance, tax and business experts in Australia and enjoy the company of 50 other successful investors – movers and shakers you’ll inspire you.