Here’s a summary of the weekly key real estate market stats from RPData.
Some things you should keep an eye out for as a property investor include:
- Daily change in dwelling values across capitals (graph below)
- Capital city home value changes
- Capital city private treaty median prices
- Time on market
- Vendor discounting
- Capital city auction statistics
- Median house & unit prices
- New listings activity
- Mortgage market activity
- RP Data Mortgage Index – RMI
- RP Data Listings Index – RLI
- Top ten sales over the past week
- Value Guide: Recent sales around the states & territories $500K – $700K
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.