Here’s a summary of the weekly key real estate market stats from RPData.
Some things you should keep an eye out for as a property investor include:
Housing market statistics include:
- Daily change in dwelling values across capitals
- Capital city home value changes (table shown below)
- Capital city private treaty median prices
- Time on market
- Vendor discounting
- Capital city auction statistics
- Median house & unit prices
- New listings activity
- Mortgage market activity
- RP Data Mortgage Index – RMI
- RP Data Listings Index – RLI
- Top ten sales over the past week
- Value Guide: Recent sales around the states & territories $500K – $700K
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.