Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
What are the Children of Negativity?
- Pessimism – Negative people always see the glass as half empty. They focus on the downside to every future decision in life not only for themselves but also for others.
- Doubt – Negative people are filled with doubts that hold them back from achieving anything worthwhile in life.
- Fear – Negative people are afraid to take risks, fear change, fear people, fear new opportunities, fear marriage, etc.
- Constant Worry – Negative people are constantly stressed. They worry about every possible negative outcome.
- Gossip – Negative people incessently gossip about others and never in a good way.
- Deceit – Negative people are deceitful. They seek to separate you from your money, possessions and relationships.
- Uncontrolled Anger – Negative people get angry quickly and often.
- Complaining – Negative people complain about everything, everybody and life in general.
- Criticism – Negative people are constantly criticizing everything about themselves, the government, the economy, their bosses or supervisors, other workers, their spouse, friends, family, etc.
- Envy – Negative people envy what others have. They are not grateful for what they have. They are jealous and bitter about the lives of others.
- Condemnation – Negative people condemn, put down and belittle others.
- Selfishness – Negative people put themselves first and everyone else last.
- Cheap – Because negative people see the world through the lens of scarcity and not abundance, they hold on to their money and possessions. They are not charitable-minded or generous.
- Blame – Negative people blame their problems on others. They do not take individual responsibility for their lives. They see themselves as victims.
- Unapologetic – Negative people never apologize for any actions that hurt others.
- Avoid Criticism – Negative people do not like to be criticized by others. They will go out of their way to avoid seeking feedback.
- Know-It-Alls – Negative people are know-in-alls. They come off as conceited and egotistical. They think they are always right.
- Lack Compassion – Negative people lack compassion for others.
- Avoid Change – Negative people avoid change. They stay within their comfort zones and never grow as individuals.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.