The week of 'anything' was always going to go one of two ways - spectacular imagination or too far out disaster.
One of the things one can always rely on when watching the The Bock is while one week you can love all the designs, the next even a front runner favourite can shock you, and this week was just that.
It seems that imaginations went one of two ways...
Media Room Vs. Study
And while it was a mixed bag this week, there were a few beautiful highlights.
The week belonged to Hannah and Clint, after getting criticized and knocked back for weeks on end, they managed to produce a truly luxurious and warm media room, perfectly designed for a period home, and suited to Elsternwick.
The is so much to love about this room, beginning with of the double door entry - while a simple touch, it sets a tone for the room itself.
The furniture selection was on point, a mixture of Art-Deco and modern, keeping the balance of the room perfect.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
Of course the pièce de résistance has to be the fireplace.
Nothing beats a working fireplace and this one has class written all over it.
The other highlight for me this week was in Josh and Elyse's study room.
The workmanship of their timber wall was an absolute masterpiece, and will be a major attraction come auction day.
The room itself is calm and soothing, which is a perfect atmosphere for a study.
The styling definitely has Elyse's fashion influence writted all over it with a perfect balance of the old and new.
With living and dinning up next - I expect some grand design and serious bayside glamour.
Photo source: Pinterest