Kitchen week has always been a favourtie on the block, after all, everyone knows Kitchens sell houses.
From amazing architecture features new and innovative designs, this week had it all.
Ronnie and Georgia – House 1
The couple created and stunning and luxurious kitchen, perfect for the ultimate Hampton family home.
Featuring a gorgeous Caesarstone benchtop, which was also featured on their splashback, as well as cabinets, subtle scalloped detailing, open kitchen shelves, and a statement pendant light.
For the final touch, timber herringbone flooring, that were absolutely dreamy!
TAKE OUR 3-MINUTE SURVEY: How do you compare to other property investors?
Mitch and Mark – House 2
Is it a cook's kitchen? That's yet to be determined, but regardless there was a lot to love here!
The island bench is absolutely stunning, as well we the herringbone floors, gorgeous pendants, artwork and amazing skylights.
Tanya and Vito – House 3
The couple pushed the envelope this week with fun and playful terrazzo bench-tops and a pink butlers pantry, it won't be for everyone, but it's certainly creative.
The kitchen also featured interesting architectural elements like the black-framed, angular window and round skylights.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Josh and Luke – House 4
Chic and sophisticated are two words that can be used for this kitchen, with the perfect use of light, skylights, and monochrome tones.
The hero though is that Christian Cole timber benchtop - an incredible feature that really softened the whole space.
Kirsty and Jesse – House 5
It was the winning kitchen for a reason - absolutely wow!
Elegant, sophisticated, and very Hampton - the kitchen featured navy blue cabinetry with brass inserts, a brass accent in the Caesarstone, and one of my favourite elements - an arch bar, amazing!
Photo Source: Pinterest
Coming up next week: Living and Dining reveal