For their final bedroom reveals the contestants created some incredible kids and guest rooms.
Each of the rooms represented a unique approach to kids and guest rooms, with some incredible styling techniques.
Ronnie and Georgia – House 1
The couple created a beautiful room that was simple yet elegant and refined in its style.
Light and fresh with the colour pallet, ssome of the room features included contemporary Grafico wallpaper and lovely contrasting cushions.
TAKE OUR 3-MINUTE SURVEY: How do you compare to other property investors?
Mitch and Mark – House 2
The first kids' room reveal featured a pop of pistachio green on the wardrobe doors, cool bed, and fun little touches, fit for a very playful kid,
The room could also easily be converted to an older child’s room or even an office, which would appeal to a bigger selling audience come auction day.
Tanya and Vito – House 3
The couple very much assigned this as a kids' room, featuring a built-in bunk bed, which could not be altered.
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
The room's main feature is the terrazzo wallpaper, which adds a fun element to the room, and gives it something different than a traditional style.
Josh and Luke – House 4
The room that left the judges confused can be described as a mishmash of elements.
While the scallop wall panelling and window seat had potential, the room overall felt cold and in need of a little more colour and cohesiveness.
Kirsty and Jesse – House 5
Keeping with the Hamptons vibe, Kirsty and Jesse created a beautiful and sweet girl's room.
Featuring Grafico wallpaper and a lovely colour pallet - while at the same time making it easy to convert the room based on the taste and need of the buyer.
Photo Source: Pinterest
Coming up next week: Kitchen week reveal