This week saw the contestants create some truly stunning bathrooms, with one team event adding an outdoor bathroom!
But despite all dramas and challenges, there was a lot to love.
So who really stood out?
Ronnie and Georgia – House 1
The couple created what can only be described as a luxe factor.
Featuring a gorgeous gooseneck shower, kitkat tile, a calming and beautiful colour palette, and the most stunning sweeping ceilings and Velux skylights.
Mitch and Mark – House 2
Despite what is obviously seriously planning issues, there was a lot to love here.
Some of the stunning elements in this luxe bathroom were their choice of tapware and that gorgeous skylight.
Tanya and Vito – House 3
There's no doubt this bathroom was different and will appeal to a very specific taste.
Featuring brown tiles and a black toilet and a very different colour palette to the rest of the bathrooms.
- Also read:This weekend’s auction clearance results Saturday May 28th – Markets steady despite post-election surge
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
Josh and Luke – House 4
There were definitely a lot of 'WOW' elements here.
The winner feature, of course, was the outdoor bath with the private garden was gorgeous! Perhaps not terribly practical in Melbourne, but gorgeous.
Kirsty and Jesse – House 5
Kirsty and Jesse created a beautiful and refined bathroom.
Featuring stunning indigo blue tiles and gold accents.
Similarly here there are some obvious planning issues, but certainly a lot of beautiful design elements.
Photo Source: Pinterest
Coming up next week: Final bedroom week