As the final piece of the puzzle before their backyards, the contestants presented their garages and studios.
From at-home gyms to 'work from home' spaces - this week had it all.
In house 1, Harry and Tash presented a large kitchen, bed, and a bathroom in their fully self-contained studio, adding huge value to their property.
Their chosen artwork was beautiful, and the garage was spacious and bright.
In house 2, George and Sarah showcased beautiful artwork of local Brighton landmarks in their garage, along with some storage features.
Their lovely had a laundry, kitchenette, bed, bathroom, and work from home space - perfect for modern day living.
In house 3, Daniel and Jade presented a 6th bedroom, which may have been better as a home office, but featured a beautiful colour pallet and a great choice of furniture.
They incorporated a toilet in the garage, which adds huge value add to the property, being so close to the pool and back garden.
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
In house 4 Luke and Jasmin presented storage features in the garage
Their studio was beautiful featuring a bed, kitchenette, and bathroom with a stunning colour palette.
In house 5, Jimmy and Tam featured a fully installed home gym with television in their garage.
Thie upstairs was a perfect work from home space, with a galley style kitchenette that morphed into a desk.
Photo Source: Pinterest
The final piece is the puzzle - the backyard.