As the final piece of the puzzle before their backyards, the contestants presented their garages and studios.
From at-home gyms to 'work from home' spaces - this week had it all.
In house 1, Harry and Tash presented a large kitchen, bed, and a bathroom in their fully self-contained studio, adding huge value to their property.
Their chosen artwork was beautiful, and the garage was spacious and bright.
In house 2, George and Sarah showcased beautiful artwork of local Brighton landmarks in their garage, along with some storage features.
Their lovely had a laundry, kitchenette, bed, bathroom, and work from home space - perfect for modern day living.
In house 3, Daniel and Jade presented a 6th bedroom, which may have been better as a home office, but featured a beautiful colour pallet and a great choice of furniture.
They incorporated a toilet in the garage, which adds huge value add to the property, being so close to the pool and back garden.
- Also read:This weekend’s auction clearance results Saturday May 28th – Markets steady despite post-election surge
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
In house 4 Luke and Jasmin presented storage features in the garage
Their studio was beautiful featuring a bed, kitchenette, and bathroom with a stunning colour palette.
In house 5, Jimmy and Tam featured a fully installed home gym with television in their garage.
Thie upstairs was a perfect work from home space, with a galley style kitchenette that morphed into a desk.
Photo Source: Pinterest
Still to come …
The final piece is the puzzle - the backyard.