Despite a domino effect of challenges, this week saw the contestants create some truly stunning bathrooms, with each team bringing a piece of styling magic.
Each house had something to love, which was rightly reflected in the all-round high scores from the judges.
In house 1, Harry and Tash created a three tile bathroom with dark green, terrazzo, and white, which may seem like a risk but it worked beautifully - the green tile is particular was stunning.
Their bath selection was a huge hit, giving their bathroom the perfect mix of luxury to suit the 1920s theme.
In house 2, George and Sarah created a beautiful colour pallet with soft pink and grey tones, with the addition of some gorgeous monochrome touches.
In total there were four tile choices, which is hard to pull off - but it worked perfectly.
In house 3, Daniel and Jade created the perfect nod to the 1930s.
The glamorous bath was a huge success, and the Velux skylight gave the bathroom an extra sense of glamour.
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
In house 4 Luke and Jasmin created a beautiful Master Ensuite, featuring a stunning curved wall, white tiles, and circular skylight.
The black bath was a perfect complement within the soft color platter and it was a stunning feature piece.
In house 5, Jimmy and Tam created the perfect pink statement with their Master Ensuite.
Their vanity and everything around it was a stunning choice, with nude coloured basins that were a hit with the judges.
Next week is all about the Master En Suite – which no doubt will have some stunning style highlights.
Photo Source: Pinterest