And that's a wrap!
For their final week on The Block, the contestants delivered 5 stunning backyards, that were the perfect finish to their Brighton homes.
In house 1, Harry and Tash finished off their house with a simple, elegant, paired back backyard.
The huge oak tree is the real hero in the backyard, the pool tiles were a perfect choice, and the styling was warm and homely.
In house 2, George and Sarah finished with a bang starting with a lovely Japanese Maple tree in the courtyard.
The outdoor table in their backyard was a perfect addition, as was the gorgeous pizza oven
In house 3, Daniel and Jade created a lovely backyard, featuring a magpie themed artwork in the courtyard?
The sculpture and the effect of the Velux skylights in the backyard were beautiful and a wonderful finishing touch.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
In house 4 Luke and Jasmin created a truly entertainers area.
The daybed in the courtyard was an absolutely stunning choice and the pizza party pit in their backyard was peerfect.
In house 5, Jimmy and Tam created a lovely finish, which matched their style throughout the house.
The coral painted breeze block in the courtyard was lovely, and their choice of furniture for the backyard was simple but elegant.
Photo Source: Pinterest