After all, that is where we spend the majority of our ‘home time’- entertaining guests, having dinner with our family and enjoying time together.
But as this is The Block – it was going to take much more than just a couple of sofas, dining table and television to create that ‘wow’ factor - and while two teams triumphed, many left little to be desired.
So, who had the lux factor?
Andy and Deb produced a beautiful space, keeping with their signature ‘coastal luxe’ vibe.
There is a real sense of flow from their kitchen with a neutral colour pallet and timber accents.
The hero here though is the stunning commissioned Indigenous art, which works beautifully in the room.
Everything flowed beautifully from the kitchen, as well as the placement of their large timber table and contemporary chairs, configured to run adjacent to their island bench.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
This week's winner, Jesse and Mel, created a modern and lux space, which worked perfectly with their kitchen, and the rest of their house (so far).
The hero of the room is a beautiful custom marble bench and fireplace which is perfectly places opposite the luxurious oversized couch and stunning blue occasional chairs.
Their choice of dining table is gorgeous, matched with the stunning light chairs.
Next week it’s all about grand courtyards.
Photo Source: Pinterest