Whether it's a guest room or a room for the owners - it has to be the perfect combination of luxury and relaxation
And if it’s a room on THE BLOCK there must some amazing styling involved.
This week the contestants were joined by the of the most memorable all-stars to produce some incredible and stylish bedrooms.
The winners for me this week were Tess and Luke, who had teamed up with Josh and Elyse, and created a beautiful, warm and stylish room.
The hero of the room was without a doubt the stunning wooden feature wall, I love how the pendants about the bed elevated the warm of the wood making that alone a stroke of genius.
The bed is dressed beautifully in the perfect symphony of colours and textures featuring blush pinks and greys, and the choice of artwork was pure genius - simple, chic and stylish.
My other favourite for the week was from Elise and Matt who teamed up with Ronnie and Georgia to create a second master bedroom.
Immediately the eye is drawn to the stunning artwork - which acts as the feature wall.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
Colours from the artwork have been taken as the colour pallet of burgundy, greys, and greens - and featured it in the wedding and the throughout the room.
Finally the Deb and Andy, who won the room reveal this week - created a beautiful and romantic space.
The subtle wallpaper is stunning and such a lovely feature in itself.
I love the white cabinetry, subtle and stylish - as well as the plants which give the room a fresh and relaxing vibe.
Next week is set to be
Photo Source: Pinterest