For a master en suite to be successful it must have a sense of calm, great functionality and of course style – but if it’s on The Block, an element of luxury is also a must!
There were some definite winners this week, with beautiful styles and great detailing.
While others really need to rethink the area they are in, and the kind of pizzazz that one would expect from a St Kilda apartment - after all the suburb is all about a little personality.
While they didn't win the week, Bianca and Carla’s bathroom was the winner in my eyes with what was a beautiful and luxurious en suite.
These girls are really nailing the target market for St Kilda, combing elements of a 'spa feel' with modern textures and beautiful colour pallets.
The choice of marble was absolutely stunning and worked beautifully with both the choice of timber vanity and floor tiles.
The shower area had lux written all over it, combined with the stylish functionality of the shelving in the marble.
Even the soft touches of a green plant and light pink flowers really finished off the look and feel of the space.
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
The winners of the week for the judges were Kerri and Spence, and it’s not too hard to see why.
The en suite has a lovely light feel, whist it’s size alone gives this bathroom a ‘wow’ factor, it’s the smart and stylish use of space and styling that really makes it a standout.
I loved the black tap-wear, which really popped thanks to the use of white tiling, and felt very modern.
The choice of vanity worked beautifully, and I loved the rounded mirrors above each sink - but the absolute standout (though a minor detail in comparison) was the window in between each mirror, reminiscent of a boutique French hotel, it ads a lovely charm to the room with the luxury of more natural light.
With the en suite complete - it's time to match it with a beautiful master bedroom, but who will nail the styling?
Watch this space ...
Photo Source: Pinterest