HOW TO LEGALLY REDUCE YOUR TAX
Tony Melvin & Ed Chan | Book
This books is a must for business owners and investors! Where can the everyday Australian go to learn about asset protection and structuring. As Tony and Ed point out, no means of public education for those who want to learn how the rich play the game, and that’s why they wrote this book.
Add to cart : $29.95 + postage
Where can the everyday Australian go to learn about asset protection and structuring? As Tony and Ed point out, no means of public education exists for those who want to learn how the rich play the game, and that’s why they wrote this book.
As tax legislation becomes more complex, Tony and Ed have simplified and summarised the imortant points so that anyone who wants to learn now has the opportunity.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside…
- The difference between a company structure and a trust.
- The 7 different types of trusts and how to use them.
- Why you should rarely buy an investment in your own name.
- How to protect your assets from lawsuits, taxes and creditors.
- How you can pass your wealth on to your children and have it protected for generations.
- How to protect your business assets.
- Why tax is a game which can be played by everyone, not just the rich.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of web site encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.