Is the spring auction market showing new life with clearances rates on the rebound and experts saying the best is yet to come?
In this video Lee Brooks from the Finance News Network gives an update on:
- The increase in auction clearance rates
- October 24 ‘Super Saturday’ is fast approaching
- The recent RBA cash rate decision
- The HIA report that home sales have increased
- The amount of stock on the property markets for sale
- Home loan rates and the effect of the APRA changes
- Some commentary from a number of experts about the state of our property markets
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
Prefer to subscribe via email?