Is the spring auction market showing new life with clearances rates on the rebound and experts saying the best is yet to come?
In this video Lee Brooks from the Finance News Network gives an update on:
- The increase in auction clearance rates
- October 24 ‘Super Saturday’ is fast approaching
- The recent RBA cash rate decision
- The HIA report that home sales have increased
- The amount of stock on the property markets for sale
- Home loan rates and the effect of the APRA changes
- Some commentary from a number of experts about the state of our property markets
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.