Founder and chief executive of Amazon, Jeff Bezos is someone many entrepreneurs and business people look up to.
With a net worth of around $76.8 billion, he was recently named second richest person in the world, just behind Bill Gates.
Here are 12 Jeff Bezos quotes on life, business, and perseverance to inspire you:
1. “If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.”
2. “People who are right most of the time are people who change their minds often.”
3. “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.”
5. “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.”
6. “Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
7. “Obsess about customers, not competitors.”
9. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”
10. “Be stubborn on vision, but flexible on details.”
11. “We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.”
12. “If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.”
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.