Welcome to episode two of the Michael Yardney podcast.
Today, I’m going to discuss three things.
One of them is a very common question I get asked all the time.
Key discussion topics:
- What other factors to consider with investing besides timing
- Counter-cyclical investing
- It’s not the external world that determines if you make money, it is something inside
- If you are waiting for the perfect time to invest, the timing will never be perfect for you.
- Buying properties when everyone tells you not to
- You are not buying the market, you are buying an individual property within that market.
- Maximize your profits in the upturns while being prepared for the next downturn
- Why it takes the average investor 30 years to become financially independent
- Sometimes the right thing to do is nothing.
- Buying one property each year is unrealistic.
Mindset Message: Don’t Wish It Were Easier Wish You Were Better
- When life happens we can choose to be the victim or the victor. We have to be able to face a changing landscape daily.
- Our mindset and our passion for improvement every day through consistent action will set us apart from the average person.
Links and resources:
“If you are waiting for the right opportunity, you are often left behind.” Michael Yardney
“The way people think about money and wealth determines if they are successful or not” Michael Yardney
“Some people see abundance, but some see fear and scarcity.” Michael Yardney
Never miss an episode and keep up with all the good things going on at the Michael Yardney podcast by subscribing on iTunes.
You can also subscribe to MichaelYardneyPodcast.com to keep up with the latest information including bonus material that comes out between the podcasts.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.