The Reserve Bank of Australia has left official interest rates on hold at 2.0%.
Watch Martin Lakos, Division Director, Macquarie Private Wealth, in this short video as he dissects the RBA’s decision.
- The RBA’s rate decision
- Our underlying inflation rate – 2.3% – below the RBA’s preferred range
- The macroprudential controls that are guiding the banks
- The outlook for our housing markets
- Warning signs for economic growth
- What the next interest rate movement is likely to be easing in November
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.