The more you know about the most common mistakes that investors make, the better your likelihood of building lasting wealth.
Each week in this series of short videos, we discuss the common mistakes we’ve seen investors make.
Today we discuss the choice between investing for Cash Flow vs. Capital Growth.
Which way is right?
Points we discuss:
- Most invetsors think they need cashflow – residential real estate is a high growth relatively low yield investment
- You can’t save your way to wealth
- Cash flow keeps you in the game, but capital growth gets you out of the rat race
- You need to build a substantial asset base – to give you choices.
- Most of your assets on retirement will be capital growth
- Need to build assets first then transition to the cash flow stage
- You need the capital growth to save your next deposit and the rising rents will help pay for your mortgage
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.