The greatest lesson about risk, is that without it, there’s less chance to obtain reward.
This is the thing that scares us, challenges us and forces us to put everything on the line in order to achieve what we desire.
Here’s inspirational words on risk, from the some of the most influential people:
- ‘You must do the things you think you cannot do.’ —Eleanor Roosevelt
- ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’ —Wayne Gretzky
- ‘Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.’ —Michael Jordan
- ‘The biggest risk is not taking any risk … In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.’ —Mark Zuckerberg
- ‘The best way of learning about anything is by doing.’—Richard Branson
- ‘If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.’ —Elon Musk
- ‘A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.’ —Colin Powell
- ‘If there is no struggle, there is no progress.’ —Frederick Douglass
- ‘Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.’ —Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.’ —John D. Rockefeller
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.