We all need a bit of humour in our lives, so here are some quotes from famous people to brighten your day.
- I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it. Robert Benchley
- As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind – very part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. John Glenn..
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing. Emo Philips..
- Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself. Harrison Ford…
- Lawyers believe a person is innocent until proven broke. Robin Hall..
- America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked. David Letterman..
- If God had intended us to fly he would have made it easier to get to the airport. Jonathan Winters..
- The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone. George Roberts ..
- If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead. Johnny Carson…..
- Having more money doesn’t make you happier. I have 50 million dollars but I’m just as happy as when I had 48 million….Arnold Schwarzenegger
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.