The more you know about the most common mistakes that other property investors make, the better your likelihood of building lasting wealth.
In this series of short videos, Brett Warren and I discuss the common mistakes we’ve seen investors make.
Today in the first of this series we discuss why so many investors fail to achieve the financial freedom they were hoping for.
To be blunt...why most property investors fail.
Watch as we discuss:
- why most investors fail
- How many investors buy the wrong properties and what makes an "investment grade" property
- Many investors don't set up the right finance structures
- How many property investors fail to protect themselves against the common risks,
- The mistake of not reviewing your property portfolio regularly
There are always risks when investing but one of the biggest risks is not doing anything to protect your future.
Often the biggest risks is what’s left when you think you’ve got all the risks covered – it's you the investor
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
We also chat about how to minimise your risks.
Now is the time to take action and set yourself for the opportunities that will present themselves as the market moves on
If you're wondering what’s ahead for property you are not alone.
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance and results.
In “interesting” times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that's what you exactly what you get from the multi award winning team at Metropole.
If you're looking at buying your next home or investment property here's 4 ways we can help you:
- Strategic property advice. - Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! This will give you direction, results and more certainty. Click here to learn more
- Buyer's agency - As Australia's most trusted buyers’ agents we've been involved in over $3.5 Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective - that's something money just can't buy. We'll help you find your next home or an investment grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory - We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management - Our stress free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.