When most think about habits, they invariably think of habits as something they are engaging in unconsciously.
While that is very true, what is also true, is that choosing not to do something you should be doing is also a habit.
Doing nothing is also a habit – or a Do-Nothing Habit:
- Not reading to learn, is a habit.
- Not exercising every day, is a habit.
- Not eating healthy, is a habit.
- Not pursuing your dreams, is a habit.
- Not creating and pursuing goals, is a habit.
- Not returning phone calls immediately, is a habit.
- Not waking up early to pursue self-improvement, is a habit.
- Not saving money, is a habit.
- Not investing your savings, is a habit.
- Not being frugal, is a habit.
- Not doing more than you are paid, is a habit.
- Not avoiding time wasters, is a habit.
- Not doing what needs to be done (procrastinating), is a habit.
- Not networking with other success-minded people, is a habit.
- Not making happy birthday calls, is a habit.
- Not making life event calls, is a habit.
- Not taking personal responsibility for your life, is a habit.
- Not volunteering for a worthwhile charity, is a habit.
- Not being charitable with your money, is a habit.
Oftentimes, it’s not what you do that determines the circumstances of your life – it’s what you choose not to do that defines your life.
Do-Nothing Habits broadcast to the universe that you choose to be poor, unhealthy, a victim and not in control of your life.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.