Home values in Brisbane have recorded the third largest increase across capital cities over the 12 months to October 2014.
In this, the third part of an 8 part series from Core Logic’s Quarterly Review of the Australian Residential Property Market and Economy we look at the Brisbane Housing Market.
There has been a much greater lift in sales activity over the year signalling rising demand for housing and potentially further increases in home values over the coming months.
- +1.3% over the quarter
- +5.6% past 12 months
- -0.1%pa last five years
- +3.6%pa last ten years
- +7.9%pa last 15 years
- -3.3% lower than previous peak
- +10.1% over the current growth phase
Annual sales volumes
- 51,353 over year to August 2014
- +19.5% over the year
- Highest annual sales since Feb-10
- +0.1% quarter
- +1.3% over the year
- +2.1%pa last five years
- -0.1 percentage point over the quarter
- -0.2 percentage points over the year
- +6 days over the quarter
- No change over the year
- -0.4 percentage points over the quarter
- -0.3 percentage points over the year