There are good times ahead for the Brisbane property market.
Queensland property has performed admirably over the last decade considering all the headwinds it experienced.
Things like floods, cyclones, the mining downturn.
But things are now looking up for Brisbane — it’s finally ready to take it’s turn in the sun
Watch this video as Brett Warren and I discuss the influencers that will drive the Brisbane property market in the future.
Some of the positive influences for Brisbane property include:
- Affordability and Lifestyle advantages;
- Rising international interest rising form migrants, investors and tourists;
- Lifting interstate and overseas migration;
- Jobs creation and a low unemployment rate;
- First home buyers are back at the highest rate in a decade;
- Strong rental yields.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.