What are the more common property scams and how are investors impacted by them?
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
In this short video Kevin Turner warns investors against:
- Rental Guarantee Schemes
- Buing into Land Banking Schemes – this is different to owning a property yourself and landbanking for future development
- Getting poor advice
- Not having a plan
The fallout from these issues is that many investors never buy another property.
- Don’t rush into property investment
- Don’t look for get rich quick scheem,es
- Avoid advisors who are selling their own stock. Take advise from independent property advisors who help you formulate a plan specifically for you.