The more you understand the most common mistakes that investors make, the better your likelihood of building lasting wealth.
In this series of short videos, I discuss the common mistakes I’ve seen investors make.
Today we discuss why it’s wrong to invest in locations just because there are infrastructure changes planned.
As opposed to common belief, just because a new freeway is being built, or a new hospital is being constructed — capital growth does not necessarily follow.
Some of the points we discuss:
- You require multiple growth drivers to force capital growth — infrastructure doesn’t always cause long term growth
- Infrastructure is important to our economy and the new freeway create accessability to outer areas
- We need to create higher paying jobs to increase affordability
- There are lots of examples where new freeways to the outer suburbs increases accessibility, but didn’t increase property values
- More important is the demographics of the people who would be living there Mistake
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.