The more you know about the most common mistakes that investors make, the better your likelihood of building lasting wealth.
In this series of short videos, I discuss the common mistakes I’ve seen investors make.
Today we discuss demographics and why it’s important to understand how this is changing and how demographics drives our property markets.
Watch today’s video as I explain why…
Some of the points we discuss
- Demographics drives our property markets
- Two big drivers of future capital growth are : Population growth and the wealth of our nation
- Look for locations where people’s income grow more than average – where people have higher disposable incomes.
- You can get demographic data from
- The Census – need to dig down deep
- SQM research
- Property Update
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.