It's often said timing is everything - and real estate is no different - but does anyone ever really know the 'right time' in a property cycle?
This week watch Michael explain and discuss the importance of following the market instead of trying to follow the cycle.
This week’s question:
How important is timing the market?
I’ve read that it’s good to buy property counter cyclically – does that mean I should buy in Perth or Darwin which are near the low points?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Edith Gold Randwick
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates