Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” series of financial books have changed the way many people think about money and investments.
In my early days learned a lot from Robert Kiyosaki, even though I’ve come to disagree with his real estate investment philosophies, which don’t really work in Australia – in fact they didn’t really work in the USA either.
However, there’s a lot you can learn from these 25 inspiring quotes by Robert Kiyosaki:
- “The problem with having a job is that it gets in the way of getting rich.”
- “When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.”
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.”
- “You get one life. Live it in a way that it inspires someone.”
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self doubt and your laziness. It is your self doubt and your laziness that defines and limit who you are.”
- “Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words and the right plan.”
- “Sometimes, what is right for you at the beginning of your life is not the right thing for you at the end of your life.”
- “People without financial knowledge, who take advice from financial experts are like lemmings simply following their leader. They race for the cliff and leap into the ocean of financial uncertainty, hoping to swim to the other side.”
- “Too many people are too lazy to think. Instead of learning something new, they think the same thought day in day out.”
- “Education is cheap; experience is expensive.”
- “There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.”
- “The love of money is not the root of all evil. The lack of money is the root of all evil.”
- “Business is like a wheel barrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.”
- Starting a business is like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. In mid air, the entrepreneur begins building a parachute and hopes it opens before hitting the ground.”
- “Business and investing are team sports.”
- “If you want to be rich the rule of thumb is to teach others how to be rich.”
- “The hardest part of change is going through the unknown.”
- “Financial struggle is often the direct result of people working all their lives for someone else.”
- “Being an entrepreneur is simply going from one mistake to the next. You must have the fortitude to continue on.”
- Jobs are a centuries-old concept created during the Industrial Revolution. Despite the reality that we’re now deep in the Information Age, many people are studying for, or working at, or clinging to the Industrial Age idea of a safe, secure job.
- “Leverage is the reason some people become rich and others do not become rich.”
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.”
- “One of the great things about being willing to try new things and make mistakes is that making mistakes keeps you humble. People who are humble learn more than people who are arrogant.”
- “One of the most stupid things to do is to pretend you are smart. When you pretend to be smart, you are at the height of stupidity.”
- “People say ‘I want to be rich’. The question is, ‘Are you willing to do what it takes?”
You may also want to read: 25 Inspiring Quotes from Rich Dad, Poor Dad -Robert Kiyosaki
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.